This is a complete change of disposition and functional-operational solution of the existing building of workshops for practical education, while maintaining the supporting steel structure.
The insertion of a new steel structure will vertically split the existing hall into 2 above-ground floors, whereby the first above-ground floor will be used it its full surface area and the second above-ground floor will utilize 1/3 of its area. The remaining 2/3 will be completed to the state of empty space, which will allow for variable use of this space in case of future school development.
The project also includes:
- Gym modifications in the form of insulation of the southeast side and replacement of the existing windows with plastic windows,
- Removal of addition to the main building
- Replacement of internal distribution of water, sewage, gas, low voltage connection and reconstruction of illumination of the premises,
- Replacement of part of the fencing of the premises,
- Repair of intra-premises reinforced surfaces, including the addition of small exterior elements.